How is it March already? Yowzers!
Here’s what February looked like:
– coffee only once a day — for realzz! — Was I joking? Totally failed
– rice no more than once a day — Yeah, I think so.
– clean eating with exception of premeditated cheats — looser than I’d planned, but ok
– Fruit no more than twice a day with exception of premeditated cheats (I am aiming for 28 grams of sugar or less) — Not perfect, but I was glad to have this focus
– alcohol no more than 2 days a week — eeh
– exercise 5 days a week — Yeah, I think so
– 2 tony walks — Just one
– below 130 reward: mani/pedi — Haven’t weighed yet. was at 130.6 last time I checked. So close!!
– write/find a piece for saturday night special — NO
– practice karaoke/singing — A lil — did manage to sing something at Saturday Night Special though. 🙂
– make doctor’s appointment — Yes!
– make dentist appointment — Yes!
– make dermatologist appointment — Yes! (just today)
– post mothup videos (Feb 9) — Half way
– write about fitbit for BG (finish post started in Jan) — Yes!
– write story for MothUP — Yes!
– contact the Moth re: support — Yes!
– transcribe one of of my oral stories — No
– write two longer boob juice posts — No
– brainstorm boob juice video ideas (like, actually sit down and do this on purpose) — maybe record parenting tips? — A little. Want to do more
– repair D’s stuffed animals — Yes!
– compile dance clothes for swap — Yes!
– get up to at least page 200 in novel I’m reading (Wolf Hall) — Ugh. No. 136. Realized that my eyes are really hurting with extra screen time. Maybe this is part of my problem with this book — reading on the iPad
– submit/audition/query two creative projects (TAL Coincidence counts) — Yes to TAL, and in contact with the Vent
– Look up training that five “health gurus” have — No — shift in focus
– write to Z re: R and decide whether or not to send it — YES!
– Find career coach
– Apply for Women’s initiative
– Buy my URL
– Research story crafting idea (competition, potential price, format)
– Chat with Sej
– Chat with Dixie
– Sell iPad
– buy iPad mini
– post birth story on boobjuice
– transcribe Anna birth story on boob juice
– submit story to Lisa Faulkner
– more brainstorming video ideas
– write Bakesale Betty script
– make onesies for new niece
– mail onesies and JF present
– ask C re: eye doctor
– up to page 200 Wolf Hall
– finish posting Feb stories
– book April story party
– 2 Tony walks
– Workout 5 days per week
– one rice per day
– two fruits per day
– two alcohol per week
– no gluten
– no dairy
– no sugar
– pick two cheat days to incorporate the above (already cheated on the 1st, 2nd, and third)
OK, that feels like a lot. Excited and motivated. Want to make sure I am focused on the most useful things.