It’s already the fourth, and this is a short month, so I better get on it. First, a look back at January:
WHOLE 30 thru February 3 YES!! Even went without fruit some (did have a bit of Airborne to treat a cold, but I don’t think that counts as cheating)
– Workout 5 days per week YES! At least! Had some really good workouts this month
– Back down to 131 pounds YES! Dipped down below for a moment, but barely made it; the key seems to be cutting the fruit Whah!
– Record exercise YES! I was much more on it here.
– Two Tony walks YES!
– Holidays away YES!
– Finish lingering holiday presents YES!
– Open bank account YES!!! I can barely believe I did this!!
– Good Will drop YES!
– Write one post on nutrition/food Eh. I wrote a few posts, but more personal essays than the professional-style articles I think I intended; I did start one of those
– Schedule February MothUP YES
– Update BJ, and BG bios YES!
– Investigate career coach YES! (no decisions made yet)
– List potential nutrition programs/cost NO
– Organize files NO
– Get two roofing quotes NO — I think my landlady is taking over this one.
– Write landlord re: fixing doors YES
– Call locksmith re: broken door YES
– 2 apple care appointments YES
Wooohoo! OK, a pretty good month. I am just noticing now that I didn’t really have any strong writing goals and didn’t do much writing as a result. I am going to aim for more of that this month. I also made a collage/slide show of my Bawdy Storytelling performance, so that was cool.
I also didn’t really miss drinking too much. Don’t get me wrong, there was a night or two where a glass (or five) of wine would have been really nice, but I didn’t feel socially awkward about not drinking with friends when I went out. This marks a change for me of which I am proud. I also, while I didn’t do much writing, felt pretty productive generally.
Also noteworthy, is my increased coffee consumption. I should probably cut it out for a spell, or at least cut down. Ugh. I also felt extra tired this month. I am pretty sure these things are related. On that note:
– coffee only once a day — for realzz!
– rice no more than once a day
– clean eating with exception of premeditated cheats
– Fruit no more than twice a day with exception of premeditated cheats (I am aiming for 28 grams of sugar or less)
– alcohol no more than 2 days a week
– exercise 5 days a week
– 2 tony walks
– below 130 reward: mani/pedi
– write/find a piece for saturday night special
– practice karaoke/singing
– make doctor’s appointment
– make dentist appointment
– make dermatologist appointment
– post mothup videos (Feb 9)
– write about fitbit for BG (finish post started in Jan)
– write story for MothUP
– contact the Moth re: support
– transcribe one of of my oral stories
– write two longer boob juice posts
– brainstorm boob juice video ideas (like, actually sit down and do this on purpose) — maybe record parenting tips?
– repair D’s stuffed animals
– compile dance clothes for swap
– get up to at least page 200 in novel I’m reading (Wolf Hall)
– submit/audition/query two creative projects (TAL Coincidence counts)
– Look up training that five “health gurus” have
– write to Z re: R and decide whether or not to send it